Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
The Dobermann • View topic - Dobermann Angels
It is currently Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:01 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Dobermann Angels
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:13 am 

Very nice gesture to advertising the DOBERMANN ANGELS in first the-dobermann.com page.
Poor dogs....

I sugest again (first time in DR forum) , to exist posibilities when we pay the advertising for puppys or dobermann kennels, to pay plus 10-25% special for Dobermann Angels.
All FREE, Only who need to make this. But The-Dobermann.com administrator must to accept and menage the suplimentar money and send to destination from time in time.

If this sugestion will be accepted, next month at salary, I will make advertising for my dogs and I will pay +50% for Dobermann Angels poor dogs .

Mike....say YES. :D

Post subject: Re: Dobermann Angels
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:52 am 
Site Admin

It's a nice idea and I have nothing against that.
I will regard to this subject in details later.

Michael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:53 pm 

Bravou Mike!

Is simply. You must to WRITE and explain in The-Dobermann advertising page prices , who want to pay suplimentary , he will send suplimentarry money , between 0%-100% . All are absolutely FREE to choice .

But....in this world breeders pay expansive costs with shows, training, food, doctors, advertising, mating, magasines, etc.
Nobody don't lost time and 1 EUR with poor dobermanns ....

I do not need advertising but...next month , I will contact you to construct a page for my dogs and I will pay suplimentarry for Dobermann Angel rescue.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:46 pm 

Or possible for advertisers to choose, if they want to pay additional fee for this project, and if they decide YES, on their advert will be but some comment or just a symbol that mean they make charity.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:21 am 

Bravo for ideea rman !

Great ! That mean we can change something in dobermann breed.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:53 am 

Nothing yet ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:23 am 
Site Admin

Unfortunately, Dobermann Angels didn't answer to my mails.

Michael

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 am 

Dear friend Mike ,

Today I was contacted by Dobermann Angels . I inform they to contact you here, in the-dobermann.com .

About your sugestion about Poland dobermann Resque Association , the poor dobermanns are poor dobermanns in all countrys !

Then ..please..START THE NEW ADVERTISING PAGE where breeders are free to choice between 0 and 100% more money to pay the advertising , in benefit of ..poor dobermanns !

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:39 am 
Site Admin

It's not only a question of making new advertisement page on the site.
There're several factors of co-operation which we need to agree.
If you contacted Dobermann Angels, please ask them to answer to mails
I sent before.

Michael

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:03 am 

What do you want know about?
All of them are friends, and they are soo happy if you can send some money.

The last year they spend a lot of money for taking care of all the rescues.

You can ask at the breeder before paying the advertisement if the want pay an extra and at what rescue they want sell it, if there are some other rescues

Example

Dobermann Angels, Dvin Rescue, Uk Rescue, but all of them need to be recognized from the dobermann club of the country

The AIAD Recognize the Dobermanns Angels the DVIn Rescognize the Dobermann Rescue of Nederland os so on.