Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /forum/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
The Dobermann • View topic - DCM studies
It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:41 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: DCM studies
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:41 pm 

Thank you Daniela for your PM and sincerity.
The situation of our breed is more grave that I imaginate before and more grave because we lost the antidots and resistance lines.

That is the point where we arrived. Unfortunately, now , all of us play Russian Roulette .

P.S. Many breedeers in my eyes NEVER will have excuses. What happened with Romanian lines and in particular with mine ,the endured denigration maked by mans without character who now show temself they are angels, all that under and into actual general system , bring us in this point.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:39 pm 

Maybe we can construct a new breeding way, a free dobermann !
Breeding face some time is so ugly...so fully by scandal, by death....by vanity...by money...by artificial...by lies..by ills.

Is hard to "cultivate flowers in political desert " but...we must to try.Do you know who said that words ?

First step that I consider necessary : We must to adopt INTERNATIONAL the Reproducing Registry - an oficial database for all countryes. The public database is not enought. The private databases don't help so much. The isolated efforts are not suficiently.
That is a colective game. And now..the game begin to become the Russian Roulette. This game is ugly. Already we lost majority of our dobermanns and the game is only at begining !

All Clubs beauty Champions must to accomplish some minimal conditions (ztp/National tests/health/parents health).
The dobermann is ROUND. Must to be round.
And FREE , for normal breeders and for normal dobermanns !

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:30 am 

bmg630 wrote:
Interesting article but it seems that our Dobes have about as much chance of getting a cure for DCM as humnas have for getting one for our cancer. :( :( :(

Unfortunately, a human being has more chances to get his/her cancer cured than a dobermann recovering from DCM. It is clear enough that no dog survives the illness. Scaring enough, there might not be any visible symptoms in the first stage, so you may get an idea by running different tests from 6 to 6 months. There's a similar project in my town, at the Veterinarian Faculty, run by some cardiologists. When I got there for a routine check (blood analyses) they asked me if I agree to get in this project as the dobermann is the most affected breed and, of course, I agreed (it is free of any charges, I only have to get my dog there at certain periods of time for a check.) They ran few tests (echocardiogram, certain blood analyses) but their devices are not very advanced (they couldn't do a Doppler test). They asked me a lot of questions about any symptoms that can predict a heart disease, about my dog's ancestors and their death (I couldn't answer many things about this particular subject, only what I have read before on forums or from discussions with others). Until now my bitch seems ok (no signs of DCM) but it still scare me to death such a perspective. :shock: She doesn't have many threats that I'm aware of in her bloodlines but...who knows... :? I read in this article that males are likely to get this disease more than females. They cannot say if DCM is totally inherited or it comes from other things, too (a combination of these).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 am 

The sincerity is really difficult to find.

Only a little number of breeder tell us the truth.

They doesn't understand that they are not guilty if a dog died of DCM all of them trust in their bloodlines, but when a bitch or a stud died of DCM they can tell at all the dobermann worlds the truth.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:09 am 

now there is a genetical marker test!!!!

amazing